iPad Pro Apple Pencil in Stock at BestBuy.ca Canada

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MisterGrinch, Dec 12, 2015.

1. MisterGrinch macrumors newbie

2. El Aurens macrumors member

3. toolioiep macrumors member

Keyboard case is also in stock - much thanks for the heads up!

4. Newfiebill macrumors regular

Newfiebill

Just ordered one express shipping delivery on Thursday the 17th. It's 7:55 NL time zone, still available to ship. Showing in stock, on line. Best Buy Canada

5. El Aurens macrumors member

Just realized the Pencil is available at Staples.ca too. Cancelled my Best Buy order. I was able to use a $25 off $75 Staples order coupon, plus another coupon for 100 Airmiles.

6. silverblack, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015

silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Awesome. I wish I had these coupons. I signed up a long time ago, they only send me spams, not coupons.

[Update] Saw the following post and applied the $20 coupon at Staples. No idea if they will honour it, or cancel my order, so be warned.
    http://forums.redflagdeals.com/staples-coupons-megathread-389024/5276/#post24521609

7. Chuck Rodent macrumors member

Chuck Rodent

I was lucky enough to purchase mine the last time they were in stock at Best Buy online, shipping was free and took only 3 days.

8. MisterGrinch thread starter macrumors newbie

9. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

I saw bestbuy today showing 3 Pencils in stock. Bu the time I got to check out they were gone. But I did get a Keyboard before they were gone.

Hopped over to Staples and got a Pencil on order from them. By Wednesday I will be fully geared up!

10. macaximx macrumors 6502

11. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

This is likely related to a few of us cancelling our orders, and purchased from Staples instead (taking advantage of their coupons).

12. macaximx macrumors 6502

Staples coupon is a great deal. Apple discounted everything I purchased when picking up the IPP except the pencil. You will love it.

13. El Aurens macrumors member

Just took delivery of my Pencil from BestBuy, even after cancelling the order. Guess I'll have to walk over to the local bestbuy to return it, then walk next door to Staples to pick up the pencil I scheduled for delivery there.

14. MisterGrinch thread starter macrumors newbie

Don't feel bad... I'll be doing the same and I don't feel guilty about it. Been to BestBuy numerous times looking for a pencil and they never seemed to have any. Now they have one they can add to their local stock for someone else. :)

15. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I cancelled my order for two of the pencils. After using my IPP for these last weeks, I have no desire or need for the pencil.

16. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

Does Staples send a shipping confirmation? I have an estimated delivery of tomorrow but have yet to get a shipment notice though I believe my CC was charged.

17. MisterGrinch thread starter macrumors newbie

Hmmm. My Staples order has also been stuck in the processing and picking category. Has anyone here actually received a shipping notice from Staples? Maybe they don't have stock and I shouldn't be so fast to return the one to Best Buy...

18. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

No shipping notice but the just delivered! It was their own truck and in 5 minutes of playing I love it already!

Attached Files: