Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

serkan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Menlo Park,California
Hi guys,

I haven't quite found a good price on Apple Pencil and I was curious that we can have threat going on for this.

We can share the prices we find and deals/ discounts for new buyers like me.

Anybody thinks that there will be a discount soon or the price will be same for most of the time.

Let's share our findings...

Tacit37

macrumors newbie
Jan 10, 2014
Hi guys,

I haven't quite found a good price on Apple Pencil and I was curious that we can have threat going on for this.

We can share the prices we find and deals/ discounts for new buyers like me.

Anybody thinks that there will be a discount soon or the price will be same for most of the time.

Let's share our findings...
[doublepost=1464656018][/doublepost]Hi, If you are able to find 3 accessories that you want to buy from AT&T, you can get it 20% off. I was also able to do a price match at Best Buy by showing the website. There are more options of accessories to choose from at BB.

serkan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 14, 2012
Menlo Park,California
[doublepost=1464656018][/doublepost]Hi, If you are able to find 3 accessories that you want to buy from AT&T, you can get it 20% off. I was also able to do a price match at Best Buy by showing the website. There are more options of accessories to choose from at BB.

Thanx a lot. Let me check that out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.