iPad Pro Apple Pencil Wraps - SlickWraps

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MilleDav01, Feb 12, 2016.

1. MilleDav01 macrumors member

I was looking on the slick wraps website today for a 6S+ cover, and saw that they had :apple:Pencil wraps. They look pretty cool and I think it would solve a lot of the "slippery pencil" issues some people seem to have. They even have woodgrain to make it look like a real pencil. I'm game when I get one :apple:

2. Cnasty macrumors 68020

Cnasty

These look fantastic for a pop of color. I am definitely going to get one as the white is so sterile but I also just ordered a Moxiware magnetic sleeve. I wonder how you even apply these.

3. DavidLynch macrumors 6502a

These look great. I also didn't realize they have Amazon Echo skins! I think I'm going to pick up one of the wood grain echo skins.

4. engineerben macrumors regular

engineerben

Just ordered one. I'd bought a truly hideous pen grip at Staples because the dang thing kept slipping against my frequently dry fingertips, but I'll be happy to jettison that in a hurry.

5. MilleDav01 thread starter macrumors member

I'm Waiting for tax refund to buy my iPad pro (or Air 3, if apple pencil support) and I will be getting a woodgrain option and a leather option.

@Cnasty From what I found, it looks like its just a regular skin, and you use a hairdryer to get the nice curve like on their other products. Fingers Crossed!

@engineerben Awesome, please let me know how it works! I'm excited to hear!

6. friedmud macrumors 65816

I'm interested to hear how the grip is. I could use a bit of cushion / grip...

7. slickwrapsinc macrumors 6502

slickwrapsinc

Let us know if you have any questions!