Apple (physical) store stock levels

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mrmjd, Aug 15, 2007.

1. mrmjd macrumors regular

What are the iMac stock levels like in the Apple stores generally? Specifically I'm looking at going to the Regents Street store on Friday to potentially pick up a 24 inch, although I wanna try it out first, hence I haven't bought online blindly?

Have I got a decent chance of getting one?

Cheers..

2. jf8 macrumors regular

I was at an Apple store on Saturday afternoon (first day it was opened since the announcement) and the employee I talked to said they were probably out of iMacs already. I called yesterday and they were sold out of all iMacs.

3. mrmjd thread starter macrumors regular

Aw really? Sheeeet!! I was hoping to pick up one of these on Friday! I was gonna order online on the 7th, but I really needed to see the 20 inch screen over the 24, so I couldn't force myself to buy online. I see the online store has 5-7 day shipping! Oh well, guess I'll be getting it at the end of next week, if I buy :(

4. arkitect macrumors 601

arkitect

Nothing better than telephoning (020 7153 9000) the store and asking… They are pretty helpful.

5. mrmjd thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks mate, will do and I'll let you guys know what the stock levels are like; it's gotta be in Apple's intrest to pop these bad boys out as fast as possible!

6. mrmjd thread starter macrumors regular

Woah, stocks low! They have just had a handful of 20s delivered today, which have pretty much all been sold and still have no 24s. However, they are semi hopeful that they should have some more 24s by Friday!