@Apple Please don't touch pur Magsafe

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by xxskorpion88xx, Sep 22, 2014.

1. xxskorpion88xx macrumors member

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/22/more-...b-type-c-magsafe-gone-slimmer-fanless-design/

It's only a rumore but it enought to make me shake. Magsafe saved my Mac at least 5 times and is worth enough to potentially justify price of apple notebook.

I'm Italian and European law sucks. This time is not wrong change for a unique brand but this have to be the best one on the market : Magsafe

Do not leave us alone with a USB C

2. ABC5S, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014

ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

Don't understand post OP...

1...Magsafe ( Power Adaptor) is not going anywhere for those that have the current models that use them. Apple will have them for a long time.

2...Apple will implement which ever technology for the new models as they see fit, and they will work just fine for the rumored 12 incher.

3...Apple does not read this forum if you are hoping they would. This is a user to user forum.

4...USB C will not be needed or work for those with a older USB, but for newer systems in the future only, and we will be just fine.

3. hamiltonDSi macrumors 68000

hamiltonDSi

I believe they do read it.
    MacRumors has visits from Apple's HQ, some of them on unreleased version of iOS & OS X.

4. ABC5S Suspended

ABC5S

Do they ever ID themselves to this forum ? Can't imagine they do for fear of receiving a bunch of questions :eek: