Apple, please make iOS 7 app icons coherent.

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Razeus, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Razeus macrumors 603

They look like a mish-mash of random art. Please put more thought into this. The colors are ok, I'll deal with that, but the graphics themselves needs some tuning.

2. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

http://www.apple.com/feedback/

Or post it as a Facebook status. This isn't thread worthy.

3. bmunge macrumors regular

Critique of iOS 7's design on the iOS 7 forum isn't thread worthy?

I agree that the icons lack consistency. I think it'd look better if they could tone down the neon colors and and more warmth to some of the icons. Right now there's a lot of clashing going on in the apple icons. This negatively affects the control center area as well. When it's open on the home screen, the neon icons bleed through quite severely and distract from the interface. There's too much going on in the UI for the control center, I hope Apple takes another look at it. A higher opacity, or even inverting the colors to use a dark background with white buttons/text, would look better IMHO.

4. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

He didn't really critique anything. Plus, there are already more then a handful of threads ready to go for him to post in, and I'm sure it's against the rules of the forum to start a topic like this when there are already active ones awaiting his opinion.

5. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

I don't know that it isn't thread worthy, but certainly could've been contained in any of the existing threads on the subject.

There is plenty of time for change.