Apple pocket watch

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by The hannahclan, May 4, 2015.

1. The hannahclan macrumors newbie

ive been having a sort out of a few things and I came across a pocket watch that my dad had with the apple logo on it.

It's over 20 years old and in mint condition, with the old apple colourful logo. I've been trying to find it everywhere on the Internet but can't, could some one tell me more information about it?

Attached Files:

2. tevion5 macrumors 68000

tevion5

I've never heard of this type of Apple watch before. How can you be sure it's not some Chinese knockoff?

3. The hannahclan thread starter macrumors newbie

Well that's what I'm trying to figure out really.

As I said it was my dads and he passed away 11 years ago and he brought it 6 years before that so its old. And he was a massive apple collector so that why I doubted it was a fake but saying that I have no idea and the fact that I bet found anything on the Internet is a bad sign

It's in an silver apple tin and on the back of the tin it's got 'SWEDA' and then on the back of the clock it says 'Japan movement' which I googled and means the type of watch

4. csixty4 macrumors regular

They used to show up on eBay all the time. I don't recall any history of why they were made, but they were probably a giveaway to developers (WWDC swag) or maybe an employee perk? Definitely not fake.

5. The hannahclan thread starter macrumors newbie

Do you know how much they are worth? Or where I could find another like it on the Internet?

6. mkjj macrumors 6502a

mkjj