Apple POI/"vistas" in the valley

CmdrLaForge

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 26, 2003
around the world
Hello,

I will be travelling to the Valley next week for the first time ( I am from Europe ) and I was wondering what are the best places to go to see for an Apple geek. Apple Stores, Cupertino Infinite Loop, Apple Park? Most interesting would be a museum of Apple history or something in this direction. Or a special store where they sell cups / Ts / ....

Any suggestions I would be happy to hear !

Cheers
LaForge

Gutwrench

Contributor
Jan 2, 2011
After you get your Apple fix I hope you enjoy the Bay Area. It’s a gorgeous place. Enjoy your visit.

decafjava

macrumors 68040
Feb 7, 2011
Geneva
Hello,

I will be travelling to the Valley next week for the first time ( I am from Europe ) and I was wondering what are the best places to go to see for an Apple geek. Apple Stores, Cupertino Infinite Loop, Apple Park? Most interesting would be a museum of Apple history or something in this direction. Or a special store where they sell cups / Ts / ....

Any suggestions I would be happy to hear !

Cheers
LaForge
I think those two are your best bet, Apple stores we have in Europe and N. America and I'll let someone else who knows the area better than me to tell about museums. Do take some time for the Bay area as @Gutwrench said and maybe take in some wineries if you are into that sort of thing.