Apple Pride Face Not Loading

coffeemadmanUK

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 30, 2012
United Kingdom
Having a bit of an issue with the new Pride Watch face. I can see it in my Watch app, press on it and make it my current Watch face, and the small image of my Watch above the "My Faces" updates to the Pride face.

However my Watch isn't changing at all. In fact after a little while the image above "My Faces" returns to the older face I had.

I can't even see the Pride face on my Watch itself.

Any advice?

fullfast

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2010
Having a bit of an issue with the new Pride Watch face. I can see it in my Watch app, press on it and make it my current Watch face, and the small image of my Watch above the "My Faces" updates to the Pride face.

However my Watch isn't changing at all. In fact after a little while the image above "My Faces" returns to the older face I had.

Any advice?
I am the same....cannot see it on watch but able to select in app

fullfast

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2010
Not beta... not sure why. Probably beta 4.3.2 was setup before 4.3.1 was finalized.
Thanks....sorted it another way....got a screen grab of the image of the watch face and used it as a photo....job done

BenAigen

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2014
Up a hill

Any advice?

Try switching off your iPhone and back on again - that should work.

windywalks

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2004
I'm on iOS 12 and Watch OS 4.3.2 and while the Watch Gallery displays the watch face correctly, pressing the Set as watch face button does nothing. Same goes for going through the faces in the Watch itself - the do not appear after adding.

Reactions: coffeemadmanUK

kanewtz

macrumors member
Nov 10, 2014
Northern Ontario
For those having issues, I am running 11.4.1 (BETA) and the latest watchOS.

To get the face I had to restart the Apple Watch, hold down on the face and scroll all the way right to the "+" to add a new face. Use the scroll wheel to go down all the way and you should see "Pride" face available.

It still is not available for me on the Watch App on my iPhone.

This was the only way I could get it to show up.

Hope that helps.

windywalks

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2004

To get the face I had to restart the Apple Watch, hold down on the face and scroll all the way right to the "+" to add a new face. Use the scroll wheel to go down all the way and you should see "Pride" face available.

Hope that helps.
It's available for me in the Watch app and I can add it there, but pressing Set Watch face doesn't work.
Browsing the watch faces on the watch itself yields no result whatsoever - it's not there after I depress the plus button and scroll down.
I've reset both devices twice to no avail.
Lost cause I guess

Reactions: coffeemadmanUK

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver

Hope that helps.
That worked for me. Thanks for that tip!

UFGatorMel

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2012

Hope that helps.
Thank you!!!!!

chucker23n1

macrumors 601
Dec 7, 2014
Same here. I have it in the Watch app, but not on the Watch. Setting any face from the app is reflected on the Watch, but setting the Pride one does nothing.

iOS 12b1, watchOS 4.3.2b1 (but also happened on 4.3.1).

Reactions: KennethS
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.