Apple Prints

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by gramirez2012, Nov 28, 2011.

1. gramirez2012 macrumors 6502a

Just wondering, has anyone here ever used Apple's Prints service? I had a couple of pictures that I purchased prints of through iPhoto, and they shipped the next day and will be here later in the week. For those who have used the service, what was your experience and overall opinion of it? How was the quality of the prints?

2. soco macrumors 68030

soco

My girlfriend's aunt is a professional graphic designer and uses the service once in a blue moon. Says it's great for when she needs it.

3. bunit macrumors regular

bunit

I just received 2 16x20 prints that I ordered and am very happy with them. I'm a photographer and would not hesitate to use them again. Only complaint I have is there limited size selection.

4. Ingster macrumors 6502

Ingster

We used the service for our wedding invites, meant we could put what text we wanted on it and it worked out cheaper than standard invites, plus really easy to order a few more when we messed up on a few. Great quality!

5. gramirez2012 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the input, guys. Looking forward to getting my prints! :)

6. gramirez2012 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Got my prints today and they look FANTASTIC! I'm really impressed with the quality! Very inexpensive too. :)

7. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

I remember awhile back I had called Apple about reprints. I was told that they use some Kodak company. I had several print jobs done by Apple. The quality is great. I really love the packaging that my stuff comes in too.

8. aKCLee macrumors 6502

aKCLee

print

i've used them a couple times to print photobooks and large prints... the quality isn't bad

click the image below for a larger version, the print is pretty good quality

[​IMG]

9. someoldguy macrumors 65816

Every year I use them to print the calendars I sent out in lieu of Christmas Cards . They're a little expensive but the quality is top shelf and you get your stuff quickly.

10. Randy McKown macrumors member

Do the wallets come dye-cut or are they Wal-Mart style on a sheet you gotta chop up manually?