Apple pushed out a very minor App Store update

gforce216

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 17, 2009
Just noticed this on my App Store. Under the Updates tab the hit area for the more info arrow for updates has been enlarged greatly. Much easier to view more info now for an app update.

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
Just noticed this on my App Store. Under the Updates tab the hit area for the more info arrow for updates has been enlarged greatly. Much easier to view more info now for an app update.
Now all we need is for them to get rid of "cards".... :p

Tiptizzle

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2011
enlarged greatly might be an understatement. Seems that it expands no matter where you hit it.

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
You can tap anywhere on the row to expand it actually.

Tapping the app icon will take you to the app's page.

jrodsep

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2010
Just noticed this too. Great "update". It makes a lot of difference.

Anyone else noticing that the AppStore sometimes auto checks for updates. This has happened to me twice in the last week. I wake up and see that there's a badge on the AppStore with the number of updates available.

Dwalls90

macrumors 601
Feb 5, 2009
It still needs work.

It's incredibly unreliable when it comes to downloading updates or even opening the app, "unable to connect", ect.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.