Apple Quick Tips Videos - Cool!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by DeepIn2U, Nov 15, 2009.

1. DeepIn2U macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

Hi There,

I just discovered Apple's Quick Tips videos online & thought I'd share with those of us that are new to OS X; considering they can help reduce much of the common questions asked repeatedly.

I've found that just about ALL the people hosting any particular video are pretty cool looking and seem so relaxed and straight to the point, sometimes offering a bonus tip.

Oh Sorry. Here are the links:
    http://www.apple.com/business/resources/

PS: There are 2 that sparked my interest (beyond the usual) and thats:
    Mailing a Link while browsing
    &
    QuickLook Slide Show

Man Kimiko is incredibly HOT (like Sex-pot HOT)! She pulls the classy, sexy, seemingly intelligent look so well; Seriously Hot! I used to date a girl so similar back in high school. If she did all the videos, I'd be a Mac expert in less than 2 days lol.

In all honesty this is a great resource from Apple, and I wonder what took them so long, it should've been there since Jaguar.

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Nice videos (and I actually learned a thing or two), but both of your links above go to the "Mailing a Link" video.

3. DeepIn2U thread starter macrumors 68040

DeepIn2U

Thanks Thomas Veil, fixed my QuickLook link to the beautiful Genius Admin, Kimiko! :apple:

Oh, I stand corrected she IS smart!!!

Beauty & Smarts. Go'ead girl. Also has a focus in Marketing so she's prized employee of Apple, maybe some future contributions.