Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Alongside the announcement of the new MacBook Air, Apple today refreshed the color options available with many of its iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands.

3-4-24-iPhone-Case-Refresh-Feature.jpg

Apple's Silicone Case with MagSafe for iPhone is now available with new Soft Mint, Sunshine, Light Blue, and Pink color options.

3-4-24-Sport-Band-Refresh-Feature.jpg

Many of the new Apple Watch band colors match up with the refreshed silicone cases, with the exception of Raspberry and Ocean Blue. The new Apple Watch band color options are as follows:

• Sport Loop: Soft Mint and Ocean Blue.
  • Sport Band: Soft Mint, Sunshine, and Light Blue.
  • Braided Solo Loop: Sunshine, Light Blue, and Raspberry.
  • Solo Loop: Pink, Soft Mint, Ocean Blue.

All of the Apple Watch Hermès bands available directly from Apple also today received new color options:

• Hermès Toile H Single Tour: Bleu Céleste/Écru and Framboise/Écru.
  • Hermès Twill Jump Single Tour: Bleu Céleste/Bleu Jean and Jaune d'Or/Bleu Jean.
  • Hermès Kilim Single Tour: Blanc and Bleu Céleste.

The refreshed lineup of accessories are available to order immediately.

Article Link: Apple Refreshes Silicone Case and Watch Band Colors

coffeemilktea

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2022
The new Apple Watch band color options are as follows
I normally just use the Midnight Sport Band because it's comfy and goes well with everything, but the Soft Mint Sport Loop and the Hermès Bleu Céleste/Écru Toile H Single Tour both look so good. 😩

SactoGuy18

macrumors 601
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA USA
I think Apple has seen the iffy quality of the Fine Woven case and may not offer it for the iPhone 16/16 Pro models. Which is completely fine with me because the vast majority of users will buy a quality plastic case instead.

NachoNoir

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2011
Have the iPhone silicon cases been "updated" so that they don't peel off after less than a year of use?

I paid a good 59€ for an original Silicon Case with MagSafe (midnight) at the Apple Store when I got my iPhone 13 Pro on launch, 2.5 years ago, and it started peeling off before the next iphone launched. As of today it's in terrible condition, with silicon tearing off on all corners and sides.

Worst case I've ever purchased. 59€. Insane.

contacos

macrumors 601
Nov 11, 2020
Mexico City living in Berlin
Have the iPhone silicon cases been "updated" so that they don't peel off after less than a year of use?

I paid a good 59€ for an original Silicon Case with MagSafe (midnight) at the Apple Store when I got my iPhone 13 Pro on launch, 2.5 years ago, and it started peeling off before the next iphone launched. As of today it's in terrible condition, with silicon tearing off on all corners and sides.

Worst case I've ever purchased. 59€. Insane.

Same. I bought an original blue silicon case for my iPhone 12 Pro Max and the edges peeled off in less than a year, revealing the cheap plastic underneath. Never dropped the phone.

Ironically the fake ones for 2 bucks are still looking fine today.

Same with the leather watch band. It got completely destroyed by Miami humidity.

Swore myself to never buy original Apple accessories ever again. It worth the money

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
The Ocean Blue would pair spectacularly with the Blue iPhone 15, if they had made it into a Silicone case.

sergekills

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2017
Moscow, Russia
Same. I bought an original blue silicon case for my iPhone 12 Pro Max and the edges peeled off in less than a year, revealing the cheap plastic underneath. Never dropped the phone.

Ironically the fake ones for 2 bucks are still looking fine today.

Same with the leather watch band. It got completely destroyed by Miami humidity.

Swore myself to never buy original Apple accessories ever again. It worth the money
Just a side note: your iPhone silicone cases also have warranty

VisceralRealist

macrumors 6502
Sep 4, 2023
Long Beach, California
Kind of disappointed that this seems like a substitute for offering a new color for the iPhone 15. Yes, it's a marketing gimmick, but I've come to like the new colors they release. And that also means no Product Red iPhone for the first time in a long time (assuming we aren't getting more announcements later this month--I do think the new iPads may have an event of some kind, even if the M3 MacBook Airs didn't need one).

Reactions: Rayquaza2510
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.