Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ai4281

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2008
Hi, everyone.

I was wondering if I could walk into an Apple retail store and order a refurb Mac, and pick it up there on a later date.

Ordering online and getting it delivered is not an option for me right now, but I like the deals on the refurbished Macs.

Thanks

Roadking

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2008
I agree with only being able to order them online. You might be able to find an older model laptop at a local retail store. i.e. Best Buy

clyde2801

macrumors 601
Yeah, it's disappointing that you can't even ORDER freakin refurbs at the Apple Store. "We're sorry, retail is a different division than online....". That's effing weak! Wal-Mart can do that, so why can't Apple?

I should be able to walk into an Apple Store with cash, point to the website, tell them I want a refurb, and they should be able to order it and either ship it to the store for pickup or to my house.

If it makes life harder on the accountants, I don't give a flying fig.

iOrlando

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2008
but its pretty easy to just go to apple.com and order a refurb that way. Order before the 22nd and you will get it next day shipping for free...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.