- Apr 12, 2001
Apple today issued a pair of software updates, expanding the list of cameras for which the RAW image format is supported in iPhoto and Aperture and updating the user interface functionality for Apple's professional applications.
- Digital Camera RAW Compatibility Update 3.7 is recommended for all users of Aperture 3 and iPhoto '11 and provides RAW image compatibility for the following cameras:
The update weighs in at 6.62 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.- Fujifilm FinePix X100
- Nikon D5100
- Olympus E-PL2
- Olympus XZ-1
- Samsung GX-1S
- ProKit 7.0 brings updates to the user interface of Apple's professional applications.
The update weighs in at 15.7 MB and requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later.This ProKit Update fixes the following minor issues:
- Improved support for PopOver style tooltips.
- Improved support for Font Smoothing.
- Addresses an issue with an unwanted gap between a menu and submenu.
- Fixes leaks and improves stability for the color picker and timecode interface in Final Cut Pro and Motion.
- Improved compatibility when importing assets from older versions of Soundtrack Pro.
- Fixes an issue with the scrubber appearance in Logic Express and Logic Pro.
- Addresses AppKit related crashes in Motion.
This update is recommended for users of Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro, DVD Studio Pro, iPhoto, Aperture, Final Cut Express, Logic Pro, MainStage, Logic Express and iAd Producer.
Article Link: Apple Releases Digital Camera RAW Update and ProKit 7.0