- Apr 12, 2001
Apple today released Final Cut Server 1.5.1, bringing a number of improvements to the company's back-end package for managing Final Cut video production tasks.
Full details on changes included in the update are available in the associated release notes.Final Cut Server 1.5.1 is a revision to Final Cut Server 1.5. This update addresses general compatibility issues, improves overall stability, and addresses a number of other minor issues. This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Server 1.5.
The issues addressed include:
- Fixes possible slowdown in the check-in and check-out process
- Fixes status display in Downloads & Uploads window
- Locked assets are now skipped in the archive process
- Fixes archiving and restore for bundle assets
- Improves reliability of adding and removing archive devices
The update weighs in at 40 MB and officially requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or 10.5.8, but Final Cut Server 1.5 is also compatible with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Article Link: Apple Releases Final Cut Server 1.5.1