Apple restock?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Scho302, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Scho302 macrumors newbie

No luck at apple or att today, does anyone have an idea when apple restocks? Will they have stock tomorrow? Anyone who knows who can help! =) looking for a 6+ may just order online now..

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

Shoulda asked them while you were there. There is no point in asking us Neanderthals here. ;)

3. HoosBruce macrumors 6502a

I think they get shipments daily but who knows with the 6+

4. Scho302 thread starter macrumors newbie

Was no where near an apple employee just heard him announce it really loud.. lol.. Just preorderd with apple exhausted from waiting starting at 145 am, being 10th in line and to hear no 6+'s =(

5. uchosen macrumors 6502

We'll have to see what others say. This release has been more crazy than usual.

6. Scho302 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

They will get another delivery, today, for units to be sold tomorrow. I bet it will be weeks and weeks before they can satisfy the Plus needs.

How many Plus units come in is always in question.

8. HoosBruce macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know if store openings are normal hours for this weekend or do they move time up to 8 am for the entire launch weekend? Online it just shows normal hours for Sat and sun but I was wondering what the protocol has been in the past

9. Scho302 thread starter macrumors newbie

I think its just normal stores hours, only 8am for launch day!!! But i could be wrong.. Oh and i just checked apple they have stock for in store pick up!!! Just canceled my preorder and ordered online! anxiously waiting for my order that says "ready for pickup" got an iphone 6+ 64gb gold! =)

10. techiebug macrumors 6502a

I remember when I bought the ipad 2, I was able to call the store and ask them to reserve a unit for me when it was available

11. Big Dawg 23 macrumors regular

I just went through Apple Store app and found one of my local stores has the ATT 6+Plus in Gold. I would suggest if you pay for it in Contract or out right to look there. Just keep hitting more stores to check availability. I have a VZW preorder for my work line and waiting for my personal line contract to expire. Note if using Next it won't let you pick it up in store.

12. Scho302 thread starter macrumors newbie

picked up my phone! was first in the pre-order line!!! long line for walks in~ people were jealous! :D