Apple retail internship?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Dr Kevorkian94, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

Well i was in the apple store today buying the new iPhone and the the i wa chatting with the man helping me then he wanted me to activate my phone so he was walking me through it and i was done before he could finish. So he said to me i should apply for a job (not that knowing how to activate my phone shows off any skill whatsoever) but i told him i wasn't 18 yet. The man mentioned that they do internships at the retail stores and quite a few working today have done this. Now i can't seem to find this listed on poles jobs site. Can someone help me find this because i can't.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

An internship at a retail outlet? What a complete waste of time. Look for a real retail job or wait until you're 18 if you insist on working at an Apple Store.

Retail jobs are all the same. One does not need an internship for a retail job, and quite honestly an "internship" just sounds like they're looking for free labor without paying you.