Apple Retail Interview( I'm a bit confused) help please

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by WhiteIphone5, May 30, 2012.

1. WhiteIphone5 macrumors 65816

WhiteIphone5

Hello, i attended the Apple Hiring event, on Sunday, may 20th, it was a nice event, only about 10-12 people were there.
    i was pretty relaxed and friendly so i knew i did pretty good.
    2 days later i get a call congratulating me that i have passed to the 2nd round and they asked for another interview on Thursday may 24th, i didn't think it went well because i was interview with 2 manager and 1 genius, there were two other people with me getting interviewed and well I'm 19, one is 35 and the other is roughly 55 around there. Well, they seemed to answer very quickly to the questions the managers were asking because they had way more customer service experience than i did, i was barely hanging in there because i have only had 1 year of customer service experience. At the it though one of them were going to get hired but no, 2 Days ago, both people who were with me emailed me and told me they got a rejection letter. today is Wednesday 30th, i don't know what to do, i have not received an email or call. should i wait or call them? please help me guys i don't know what to do.

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Continue your job search. It's just a retail job.