Apple retail sign

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by luisdent, Jul 22, 2012.

1. luisdent macrumors newbie

I have an apple sign from a small apple section that was part of a separate electronics store. They closed the store and my friend said they didn't want it back, so he gave it to me. I have had it for years, but really have no place to put it yet, since I'm not living in a house.

Is it o.k. for me to sell this? I can't see why not, being that they didn't want it back and it was given to me...

If so, would anyone know what it would be worth?

http://tinypic.com/r/1g2nd/6

~Sean

2. stiligFox macrumors 6502a

stiligFox

No, but I'll take that xylophone for 200 bucks!

jking, but in all honesty, I'd pay prolly no more than $75 for the sign myself, but I'm sure there is someone out there willing to pay more. The fact that it lights up would be great for a man cave of sorts!

3. luisdent thread starter macrumors newbie

bwahaha.. i think i got that xylophone for free. ;-P it works good though... the sign lights up great. it too big for me though. :)

4. MonkeySee.... macrumors 68040

MonkeySee....

If you can find someoen called Mac who likes Apple stuff you could be on to a winner.

As mentioned though It would be ace for a Man cave and I can easily see you getting over $100 at least or it.

5. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

So....How much do you want? If you are serious about selling it, take it into the marketplace thread...I would be interested but am UK based, post it in there and you'll sell it for sure.

6. luisdent thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm very serious about selling it. I'm just worried how much it will cost to ship. Ugh. It must weigh a ton and it's big. :p

7. luisdent thread starter macrumors newbie

Apparently I can't post it in the marketplace, because I'm too new and don't have enough posts.

8. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

That sign is awesome! I'm seriously interested. How much do you want for it?

9. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

10. luisdent thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, I don't want to break any forum rules or anything. So I'm assuming there's not much I can do here? Can I post my email for someone to contact me? Or they could check my profile. Or is that still not allowed?

11. Macman756 macrumors 6502a

Macman756

Just sent you an email

12. Lil Chillbil macrumors 65816

Lil Chillbil

its a very cool sign but its just one of those things that I like but don't like enough to shell out any money for one