apple retail store loading

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by applenewbie22, May 27, 2011.

1. applenewbie22 macrumors newbie

Hi! I'm new to Apple and I am about to buy an Ipad 2 in a couple weeks. I read that if you go to an Apple Retail Store that they will have it ready to use by the time you leave... so my question is, are they just going to load Itunes and then its going to be ready to use when I get home or are they loading something else? Also if it is Itunes do i have to have an itunes account before buying it so they can load it on there at the store or can they just make an account while im there? i know this is an odd question but any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

2. Medium Rare macrumors regular

Medium Rare

iTunes is already loaded into the Ipad 2. If you want to download songs from the iTunes store you will have to open a free iTunes account. When we bought our iPad 2 the Apple store set up our e-mail so we could send and receive e-mail,as well they showed us the basics. Don't forget that most Apple stores have free workshops that will show you some of the tricks & features that you can use.

Here is a link to the user guide for the iPad 2....

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

3. applenewbie22 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you! that helps alot! :)