Apple Says App Store, iTunes, and Some Other Services Experiencing 'Intermittent Issues' [Resolved]

Discussion in 'MacRumors.com News Discussion' started by MacRumors, Oct 6, 2017.

1. jonnysods macrumors 603

jonnysods

Gosh its like the gaze of Sauron if he actually had eyes.

2. Alex3917 macrumors newbie

Alex3917

Anyone else install the Supplemental Update yesterday, and now being asked to install it again?

3. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

4. 10th Wonder macrumors regular

well, my issue is with iTunes music app that doesn't sync my artwork to my phone and replaces it with artwork from different album. Same goes with artist as well if its One artist with features on the song it is listing it as Various artist. I think apple needs to SEPARATE APPLE MUSIC, iTunes Music as its own entity versus being tied to one app. Ever since they introduce iTunes 12 and Apple Music my artwork and artist has always had this problem. I don't even use Apple music as i Buy physical versus digital garbage thats low-fidelity when ripped into iTunes by apple for small speakers.

5. wolfshades macrumors 6502

wolfshades

This is probably my fault. After losing all of my music in the recent OS upgrade (my iMac was at near capacity, and the installation didn't do a space check before trying to install), I found a way to get it all back. Just to be sure, I uploaded my entire 10K music collection to my iCloud account, and this is probably what brought down all of Apple's servers. I'm sorry. Won't happen again.*

*until the next OS release

6. iTone macrumors regular

iTone

Ever since I installed iOS 11 the App Store downloads have been buggy as hell. They take forever to download or they just get stuck preparing to download. Very annoying.

7. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

I had to log out and back in to dl updates. I did still se strange intermittent Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 9.08.04 PM.png issue with the number of updates that where out vs what the MAS was telling me where available.