Apple Seed (Snow Leopard) Questions

Discussion in 'macOS' started by .product, Jun 19, 2009.

1. .product macrumors member

Hello,
    I was just invited to join Apple Seed, which I did, and am currently downloading the WWDC build of Snow Leopard (10A380).

I have a few questions about developer builds.

1. Now that I'm in the program, will I continue to be given the opportunity to test future builds, or is admission on a build-by-build basis?

2. When 10.6 goes RTM, will my build "expire" in any way, or will I be able to continue to use it, even after the testing is finished?

3. Is there a list of applications anywhere that are known to be incompatible with Snow Leopard? It would seem that creating such a list would violate the NDA, but it'd be nice to know before I install.

Thanks!

2. larkost macrumors 6502a

Did you bother to read the materials that you agreed to to get on the AppleSeed program? The very first thing you agreed to is to not talk about the seed outside of the supplied forums.

Are you trying to ruin this program for the rest of us? Because that is exactly what you are doing by talking about this outside of those forums. Apple has retracted programs for things exactly like this. It does not matter if it is a good response or not, it is what you agreed to and what Apple has decided.

Don't post questions or information to this forum that occur through an AppleSeed program. Just don't!

3. .product thread starter macrumors member

Actually they don't talk about the NDA until section 6, are you sure you read it? #1 and #2 above aren't covered by the NDA, and they're more important to me than #3 anyway.

Anyone else willing to provide an answer that isn't totally useless?

4. SonnyDickson macrumors member

Hi, Do you still have a AppleSeed Account? Thanks!