Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Apple Seeds First Beta of iOS 10.3.3 to Public Beta Testers

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today seeded the first beta of iOS 10.3.3 to its public beta testing group, one day after providing the beta to developers and two days after releasing iOS 10.3.2, a minor bug fix update.

Beta testers who have signed up for Apple's beta testing program will receive the iOS 10.3.3 beta update over-the-air after installing the proper configuration profile on their iOS device.

iOS users who want to be a part of the beta testing program can sign up to participate through Apple's beta testing website, which gives users access to both iOS and macOS Sierra betas. Because betas are not always stable and can introduce bugs, they should be installed on a secondary device.

No significant changes were found in the first developer beta, suggesting iOS 10.3.3 is another minor update that focuses primarily on bug fixes and security improvements.

Article Link: Apple Seeds First Beta of iOS 10.3.3 to Public Beta Testers

sbailey4

macrumors 68040
Dec 5, 2011
USA
I did earlier and a lot of photos had blank white thumbnails. If open those pictures they were blurry replicas. Only some photos though not all. "Upgrading" back to 10.3.2 to see if resolved.

[Edit] Upgrading back to 10.3.2 didn't resolve the issue. Also restoring most recent backup (iTunes from Monday 15th) didn't resolve. So who knows what the deal is. I don't recall seeing any of them this way over the past several days but most of them are older photos and typically scroll back that far routinely. Guess it could have been that way before the update. Maybe I will try and restore a real old backup to see if things come back. Dunno if I am up to the task tho :)

Interesting that most were screen shots. Only a few were older photos.

Last edited:
Comment

OperatorJ81

macrumors member
Jul 22, 2015
Apple Pencil no longer working with 9.7" iPad Pro

Edit: deleted and re-paired my pencil and it now works

Last edited:
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.