Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today seeded the first beta of an upcoming watchOS 10.3 update to developers for testing purposes, with the beta coming a day after the launch of watchOS 10.2.

Apple-Watch-Faces-watchOS-10-Feature-Blue.jpg

To install the ‌watchOS 10.3‌ update, developers will need to open the Apple Watch app, go to the Software Update section under "General" in Settings, and toggle on the watchOS 10 Developer Beta. An Apple ID linked to a developer account is required.

Once beta updates have been activated, watchOS 10.3 can be downloaded under the same Software Update section. To install software, an Apple Watch needs to have 50 percent battery life and it must be placed on an Apple Watch charger.

There's no word yet on the new features that might be included in watchOS 10.3, but we'll update this article if anything new is found in the first beta.

Article Link: Apple Seeds First Beta of watchOS 10.3 to Developers

wbeasley

macrumors 65816
Nov 23, 2007
How about fixing ghe battery chewing issue? Watch 5 has been dreadful. Runs out 25% faster than it did under 9.

Updated phone yesterday and perhaps there's been a slight improvment.
Will monitor...

Osxguy

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Keizer Oregon
Still swiping up to get the control center only to get whatever that is that swipes up and then annoyingly pressing the side button to press the ding ding button to ping my iPhone.
Meanwhile learning new swear words while visiting my mom after updating her watch etc.. who is also swiping up to find her phone for the twentieth time that day. I wish Apple would make it an option maybe when the side button starts getting broken because we are over using it….

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.