Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Apple Seeds Third Beta of watchOS 4.3.2 to Developers

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today seeded the third beta of an upcoming watchOS 4.3.2 update to developers, two weeks after seeding the second watchOS 4.3.2 beta and a month after releasing watchOS 4.3.1, a minor bug fix update that addressed a startup issue.

Once the proper configuration profile has been installed from the Apple Developer Center, the new watchOS beta can be downloaded through the dedicated Apple Watch app on the iPhone by going to General --> Software update.

To install the update, the Apple Watch needs to have at least 50 percent battery, it must be placed on the charger, and it has to be in range of the iPhone.

No new features were discovered in the first two watch watchOS 4.3.2 updates, but as a 4.3.x update, it's likely to be minor in scale, addressing bug fixes discovered since the release of watchOS 4.3.1 and making other small improvements to the operating system.

watchOS 4.3.2 is likely to be one of the final updates to the watchOS 4 operating system. Apple has begun work on watchOS 5, which was provided to developers at the 2018 Worldwide Developers Conference and will see a public launch this fall.

Article Link: Apple Seeds Third Beta of watchOS 4.3.2 to Developers

gutefahrt

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2004
Anyone else’s “move” stop logging workouts? My runs & rides show up in workouts, but my Move doesn’t move. Bug with last OS.

Comment

foxcub6

macrumors regular
Oct 30, 2011
Anyone else’s “move” stop logging workouts? My runs & rides show up in workouts, but my Move doesn’t move. Bug with last OS.
How come outside walk doesn’t show up filling in the green ring

Comment

tethead

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2005
NJ
Anyone having trouble installing this on a Series 0? Keep getting a "Could Not Connect to Apple Watch" error. Running iOS 12 dev beta 2 on iPhone X. Have re-synced watch and still cannot get it to update.

What build is this, anyway?

Comment

chuyn

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2015
Anyone having trouble installing this on a Series 0? Keep getting a "Could Not Connect to Apple Watch" error. Running iOS 12 dev beta 2 on iPhone X. Have re-synced watch and still cannot get it to update.

What build is this, anyway?

I'm having this issue with the same combination of devices as well. Have tried all sorts of rebooting and re-syncing with no luck yet.

Comment

tethead

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2005
NJ
I'm having this issue with the same combination of devices as well. Have tried all sorts of rebooting and re-syncing with no luck yet.

Ok well I guess that’s reassuring that it’s not just me. I was able to get onto beta 2 before this (from the previous public release, NOT beta 1), so not sure if this is an issue with beta 2 or iOS 12...

Comment

tethead

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2005
NJ
just a note - iOS 12 beta 3 fixes this - was finally able to update without any further issue this afternoon!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.