Apple Selling New 'UNDEFEATED' Beats Pill+ and BeatsX Earphones

Discussion in 'MacRumors.com News Discussion' started by MacRumors, Jan 31, 2018.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

Apple's Beats By Dre brand has teamed up with UNDEFEATED for a new series of products featuring a tiger camouflage design in shades of green, white, and black.

The collaboration includes a new set of UNDEFEATED BeatsX Earphones and a new Beats Pill+ speaker, both of which come in a unique colorway and are available to purchase from Apple's online store.

[​IMG]

The BeatsX Earphones, available for $179.95, are black and green with a matching tiger camo carrying case.

[​IMG]

The Beats Pill+ Speaker, available for $199, uses the same camo pattern for the speaker mesh, with a black middle section for the control buttons that features prominent UNDEFEATED branding. It ships with an olive green carrying case, an accessory not normally included with a Beats Pill+ speaker.

[​IMG]

Apple's Beats by Dre website says the collaboration between the two companies is designed for "the ones dedicated to staying ahead of the game."
    Beats by Dre and UNDEFEATED previously teamed up in 2013 to offer limited edition Beats By Dre headphones in the olive green shade UNDEFEATED is known for.

Apple's Beats brand regularly teams up with designers, celebrities, and other companies to create special edition products. Back in July, for example, Apple collaborated with French fashion label Balmain to create special edition Powerbeats and Beats Studio Wireless Headphones in a safari color with metallic gold accents.

Article Link: Apple Selling New 'UNDEFEATED' Beats Pill+ and BeatsX Earphones

2. ThomasJL macrumors 6502a

3. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The beats X is great product, but the whole camouflage theme is not attractive at all. Hard pass.

4. keysofanxiety macrumors G3

keysofanxiety

Disappointing, I thought the first negative comment would have been something like “camouflaging poor quality”.

We’ll leave it up to the viewers though.

5. craigmak macrumors member

I’m surprised the beats pill has not been updated to a smart speaker. I like the undefeated color scheme though.

6. Vjosullivan macrumors 6502a

Vjosullivan

7. Baymowe335 macrumors 68040

Did you see Google's attempt at AirPods? :eek:

8. CmdrLaForge macrumors 601

CmdrLaForge

My Beats X tend to slip out while running which is really annoying. I thought they would stay better in the ear. Does anyone exercise with the Apple AirPods? In particular running.

9. BB8 macrumors regular

BB8

10. ricktat macrumors 65816

11. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

That would be the ultimate HomePod.

12. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

I only use my AirPods for exercise and nothing else. And I can tell you during my workouts, they do not fall out of my ears. Now my disclaimer is, obviously the AirPods will fit differently for everybody. But they are so lightweight and comfortable, I forget I'm even wearing them.

13. citysnaps macrumors 601

Still wonder why people get so juiced up about a product that doesn’t interest them.

14. itsmilo macrumors 68020

itsmilo

Well we already had the Belmain Edition featuring the Kardashians so nothing would surprise me haha

15. ItWasNotMe macrumors 6502

"Courage" is all it takes

Camouflage on the new mini is so good its totally invisible

16. magicschoolbus macrumors 65816

magicschoolbus

Just in case your loud speaker was scaring the deer away. Thank god it's camo - they will never hear it coming.

17. bbednarz macrumors 6502a

bbednarz

...why?

18. numberfour macrumors regular

numberfour

19. Baymowe335 macrumors 68040

Please save the constant what would Steve think/do comments. It's not only tiring, it's just the wrong mindset to have (even according to Steve).

Steve did some stupid things and was basically a stubborn jerk. A genius, but most people hated him. Apple is doing very well.

20. adamjackson macrumors 68000

I don't know what undefeated is but I do know that the camouflage is so good, I can't even see the speakers. Nice product for the deer hunter in your life..for which I have a few here in NH but I don't think It's a good idea that they play music when hunting. Might defeat the purpose.

Edit:
    Googled Undefeated brand:

Established in 2002, UNDEFEATED is an authentic lifestyle brand & retail store inspired by sports, art, music & street culture.

What is "street culture" is it homeless attire?

Edit 2:
    googled street culture. Appears to be skateboarding, BMXing and other Gen-X stuff that's come back in style.

21. RealKrS macrumors regular

I'm surprised they only show pictures of the Earphones

:rolleyes:

22. pubb macrumors member

This is laughable. Apple is one of the biggest companies on earth. Apple's market cap is greater than the GDP of every country outside of the richest 16. Suck it Turkey!

23. Will do good macrumors 6502a

Will do good

24. Kurri macrumors 6502

25. lunarworks macrumors 65816

[​IMG]