Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's Beats By Dre brand has teamed up with UNDEFEATED for a new series of products featuring a tiger camouflage design in shades of green, white, and black.

The collaboration includes a new set of UNDEFEATED BeatsX Earphones and a new Beats Pill+ speaker, both of which come in a unique colorway and are available to purchase from Apple's online store.

beatsundefeated-800x368.jpg

The BeatsX Earphones, available for $179.95, are black and green with a matching tiger camo carrying case.

beatsxundefeated-800x215.jpg

The Beats Pill+ Speaker, available for $199, uses the same camo pattern for the speaker mesh, with a black middle section for the control buttons that features prominent UNDEFEATED branding. It ships with an olive green carrying case, an accessory not normally included with a Beats Pill+ speaker.

beatsundefeatedpill-800x190.jpg

Apple's Beats by Dre website says the collaboration between the two companies is designed for "the ones dedicated to staying ahead of the game."
Back the underdog. Push boundaries. Take a stand. That's what Beats and UNDEFEATED both believe in, which is why we joined forces for a third time with this must-have collection. Designed for the ones dedicated to staying ahead of the game, this latest collaboration is inspired by UNDEFEATED's unmistakable tiger camouflage and fearless attitude.
Beats by Dre and UNDEFEATED previously teamed up in 2013 to offer limited edition Beats By Dre headphones in the olive green shade UNDEFEATED is known for.

Apple's Beats brand regularly teams up with designers, celebrities, and other companies to create special edition products. Back in July, for example, Apple collaborated with French fashion label Balmain to create special edition Powerbeats and Beats Studio Wireless Headphones in a safari color with metallic gold accents.

Article Link: Apple Selling New 'UNDEFEATED' Beats Pill+ and BeatsX Earphones

CmdrLaForge

macrumors 601
Feb 26, 2003
around the world
My Beats X tend to slip out while running which is really annoying. I thought they would stay better in the ear. Does anyone exercise with the Apple AirPods? In particular running.

Reactions: panangi

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
My Beats X tend to slip out while running which is really annoying. I thought they would stay better in the ear. Does anyone exercise with the Apple AirPods? In particular running.

I only use my AirPods for exercise and nothing else. And I can tell you during my workouts, they do not fall out of my ears. Now my disclaimer is, obviously the AirPods will fit differently for everybody. But they are so lightweight and comfortable, I forget I'm even wearing them.

Reactions: H3LL5P4WN

Baymowe335

Suspended
Oct 6, 2017
I wish I could show this to Steve Jobs.
Please save the constant what would Steve think/do comments. It's not only tiring, it's just the wrong mindset to have (even according to Steve).

Steve did some stupid things and was basically a stubborn jerk. A genius, but most people hated him. Apple is doing very well.

adamjackson

macrumors 68020
Jul 9, 2008
I don't know what undefeated is but I do know that the camouflage is so good, I can't even see the speakers. Nice product for the deer hunter in your life..for which I have a few here in NH but I don't think It's a good idea that they play music when hunting. Might defeat the purpose.

Edit:
Googled Undefeated brand:

Established in 2002, UNDEFEATED is an authentic lifestyle brand & retail store inspired by sports, art, music & street culture.

What is "street culture" is it homeless attire?

Edit 2:
googled street culture. Appears to be skateboarding, BMXing and other Gen-X stuff that's come back in style.

Reactions: eyeseeyou

pubb

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2007
Back the underdog.

This is laughable. Apple is one of the biggest companies on earth. Apple's market cap is greater than the GDP of every country outside of the richest 16. Suck it Turkey!

Reactions: H3LL5P4WN
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.