Apple Selling out?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jbeggroll, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Jbeggroll macrumors member

Jbeggroll

Do you guys think Apple will run out of pre-order slots soon? Or is all this rushing to get it today for nothing?

2. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

I will get one

or die trying.....

3. scottpuplava macrumors newbie

i really hope they're not sold out, ive been trying all day, and i still havent gotten through

4. Built macrumors 68020

It's anybody's guess, really.

This may go down in recent technological history as one of the most disorganized, ham-handed launches (even though it's ONLY pre-orders, the fact remains that they have had AT LEAST a week to prepare for this).

5. dieburnbot macrumors 6502a

dieburnbot

Honestly I think it could be a possibility. This seems to be extremely popular more than other iPhone releases in the past.

6. Jbeggroll thread starter macrumors member

Jbeggroll

Don't worry just keep truckin'. I've been at it since 3AM, and finally got it an hour ago. DONT LOSE HOPE!

7. Hawklight macrumors member

Apple was still taking pre-orders for the 3GS days before the launch date. Its always hard to judge the demand though because to anyone on an iPhone forum, everyone is getting an iPhone 4. Realistically I would think you could still pre-order for at least a couple more days and be good. Its anyones guess.

8. christyn macrumors 6502a

It wouldn't surprise me.
    I just got through about 5 mins ago, so everyone who has.... keep trying!

9. Willis macrumors 68020

Willis

I don't know. Shipping dates for Pre Orders are slipping in the UK already to the 2nd July. Not to mention Reserving the 32GB model is pretty much out aswell

10. tdog09 macrumors member

i just got my 32gb about 10 mins ago. Still waiting for the confirmation email though :(

11. xtend macrumors regular

Maybe they won't sell out today, but within the next few days for sure. For launch day that is.