Apple sends out emails: "Your order is shipping faster than expected"

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by doublex14, Apr 27, 2015.

1. doublex14 macrumors regular

doublex14

I ordered a 38mm Space Grey Sport on Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015 and the initial shipping date was "JUNE", but TODAY I got an email saying
    QUOTE:

Your Apple Watch Sport is expected to ship within the next 3 to 5 weeks.

When your order ships, you will receive a Shipment Notification email with tracking information.

For the most up-to-date information about your order, please visit online Order Status.

Thank you for choosing Apple.

Sincerely,

Apple Store

Check your order status! Apple is ramping up production

2. dfine1966 macrumors 6502

Great for you,. I ordered on April 10th and got originally June but they did switch it a little to May 29th to June 11. The difference is I ordered a 42mm Stainless Steel with a medium black leather loop. So all they did is give more of a range, they didn't move anything up, still most likely June. It seems orders are based on Band configuration than the watch itself. No one got a leather loop on the 24th that I have seen our heard about.

3. tetelestai87 macrumors member

Great...

38mm SGS ordered 4/10 @ XX:50 and still have a 4-6 week shipping date. Still processing...

4. doublex14 thread starter macrumors regular

doublex14

Hmm I just got another email saying my order has been delayed.. But it's the same exact date that my "your order is shipping faster than expected" email. Maybe I got bumped up to a faster date and then bumped back to my original?

5. JoEw macrumors 65816

JoEw

Same happened to me

7am this morning

10:30am today...

My ETA was already June for the Watch..