Apple share price reaction to IOS7 and user uptake?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by gadget123, Jun 10, 2013.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

How will it affect shares since more people seem to dislike it and if less people update this time how will Apple try and put that across at the next keynote?

2. shandyman Suspended

Just cos you don't like it, does not mean more people don't like it. You're projecting your views onto non-existent data. The poll thread has 93 people liking it and 12 not liking it....

3. kaldezar macrumors regular

Who are these people who don't like it? Personally i am counting the days till I get IOS7 for my iphone and ipad. Same goes for Maverick!

4. MegamanX macrumors regular

if it follow any trend Apple share prices almost always fall after the keynott. It happens almost every year because it fails to live up to the complete hype.

it bounces back shortly their after.

5. shandyman Suspended

It's mostly just that guy posting in any thread possible that he and many others hate ios7 and that apple will go bust and die because of it.... As bout as reliable as the Mayans ;)

6. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

But on the rumor, sell on the news. Happens all the time and not just to Apple.

7. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

Erm, wouldn't you want to sell just before the news at it's highest, then buy back after the inevitable fall?