Jan 21, 2005
That was one of the better jokes I have heard lately...:p

Good work Steve...:)

Daveway

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 10, 2004
New Orleans / Lafayette, La
Maybe Apple will market their recycling program now. For awhile I was on the activist side. Steve mentioned something about working on reducing the amount of lead in iPods after someone calling them "ticking time bombs."

CAUTION: Do Not eat your iPod, it contains lead! ;)

Mr. Durden

macrumors 6502a
Jan 13, 2005
Colorado
Daveway said:
FYI. The inventer of the interent himself, Al Gore, was re-elected today. :D
Wasnt he elected for a bigger job just over four years ago? But then something shady happened and he didnt get the job...? :D

joecool85

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2005
Maine
I didn't know al gore had/has any hand in apple. And Jobs did a great job handling those environmentalists.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Daveway said:
FYI. The inventor of the internet himself, Al Gore, was re-elected today. :D
Exactly what has he done for Apple to deserve re-election? It would seem that he could do more to push the use of the Mac in government.

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
I didn't know Apple had a recycling program.

Is information about it on their website?

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
Didn't everyone realize the Al was the sole reason for the big upturn in profits at Apple! Look at when he came onboard vs profit margin. If not for big Al, Apple would be broke by now! :rolleyes:

calyxman

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2005
When I first read the title to this thread I thought they'd brought in a bunch of live strippers in the shareholders meeting, but this is pretty dry and lame.

Whoopeee..

sorryiwasdreami

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2004
way out in the sticks
Mr. Durden said:
Wasnt he elected for a bigger job just over four years ago? But then something shady happened and he didnt get the job...? :D
Yes, I believe you are right; I'm with you man. However, let's try to avoid this thread being launched over to the political forums.

JeffTL

macrumors 6502a
Dec 18, 2003
When a company is making money hand over fist, you don't start firing members of the board. Ergo, it'd be surprising had Gore NOT been reelected.

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
There's no reason Gore wouldn't be reelected to the board, someone here is just bitching because he's a famous democrat. There's no reason for any of the board members to be voted out, and if there were, we probably wouldn't know it. why single out Gore? honestly.

calyxman

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2005
Raven VII said:
I love you, sexy. I still want to show you mine. Want to show me yours? You never answered in the other thread :( You're so sexy I'm going to die.
Why don't you save some of it for Steve when he lifts the red velvet curtains on your new G5 Powermac, I'm sure that'll get you going.