Apple shares 31st place with Adobe in the 2015 Temkin Experience Ratings of Tech Vendors

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by grahamperrin, Nov 7, 2015.

1. grahamperrin macrumors 601

grahamperrin

2015 Temkin Experience Ratings of Tech Vendors

– there's Apple, at the foot of the first column. 31st of 62 based on "800 IT decision makers from North American companies with $250M or more in annual revenues".

IBM, Intel, and HP Lead in Customer Experience, According to New Temkin... -- WABAN, Mass., Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ – referred from https://twitter.com/gerrymcgovern/status/662229581492068352

Brand Loyalty Is for Suckers (2015-10-01) – @Surf Donkey mentioned that article in a topic about iPhones and alternatives to the Apple ecosystem.

2. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

This thread should be fun, I'm going to subscribe.

3. grahamperrin, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015

grahamperrin thread starter macrumors 601

grahamperrin

I imagine some of the new guard squirming with displeasure in their apple cart.

@lowendlinux you and I can lie flat in the desert and slowly squirm with pleasure at the sight of passing tumble-weed whilst the Spy encourages readers to rush elsewhere :)

Java
    – and IBM SPSS is top ranked

In 2010, Steve Jobs famously wrote about a popular Adobe product. About the two companies, this:

Now we have Apple on a low par with Adobe (both less than good in the Temkin Experience Rating), and Apple drawn to the corporate market (its 2015 alliance with the top ranked company (IBM), and so on).

Five years from now …

Will Apple be able to boast one hundred percent customer satisfaction in any area?