iPad Apple shipped Broken iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mnatiq, Sep 29, 2014.

1. mnatiq macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,

Well, I was experiencing wifi and bluetooth issues with my Ipad air, so i called apple and they said they would ship me a box and i could send it in. I live 2 hours away from an apple store. I have done this many times with my phones and once with my MacBook Pro.

So they send me a box with out any shipping foam in it and a missing return label. I call apple to get these issues addressed and they just sent me a new label over email.

I have just gotten my Ipad air back and the glass is shattered and there are shards of glass in the bag (felt bag ipad was sent in) and there is a prominent dent in the top right of the screen.

I am speaking to apple as i type. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this issue before?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I got an iPad with a giant dent. I had a new one a day later. It should be fine.

3. mnatiq thread starter macrumors newbie

Update:
    Apple just agreed to send me a new box so i can send in my broken one. They will Send out a new Ipad air once they have received the broken one. They guy also gave me 2 years of apple care with two accidental damaged premiums waived. They guy was awesome. He acknowledged that when i called in the person i was speaking to regarding the missing foam was in a rush since it was the day apple released ios 8 and ignored my pleas of missing foam.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who replied to this thread.