Apple Shipping FEDEX from Harrisburg?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JIannacone, Apr 22, 2015.

1. JIannacone macrumors member

Just got notification about my charging cable being shipped FEDEX from Harrisburg,PA...maybe there are watches here too being shipped FEDEX also?

Attached Files:

2. BradWould macrumors 6502

BradWould

My iPhone 6 came via UPS. But the phone case via FedEx. Maybe they use FedEx for accessories?

3. Jason83 macrumors regular

Jason83

Well that would be freaking fantastic considering I live in Enola (5 minutes to Harrisburg)! C'mon Apple, shut up and take my money!

4. gjm87 macrumors regular

Apple has a distribution warehouse in Harrisburg (Middletown) to be exact. Maybe all the east coast watches are being shipped there first. I am 10min from the facility, maybe I will go knock on the door and see if my watch is there.

5. Jason83 macrumors regular

Jason83

Interesting... I figured they would have something in Carlisle, but I do know there's a FedEx building right off 283, so possibly some correlation there. I'm getting excited again now, after being stressed for a while lol

6. RickAdair macrumors member

This makes me feel much better. I'm in York and have been PFS since Monday evening.

7. lirn8 macrumors 6502

lirn8

You used tracking by reference?

8. JIannacone thread starter macrumors member

I actually got a notification on my iPhone from the apple store app that it shipped....

9. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

My charging cable comes in tomorrow from some new company called Lasership.

10. omgitscro macrumors 6502a

omgitscro

They're not new. They just handle several shipments on behalf of UPS.

----------

I got an Apple Store app notification that my charging cable has shipped from Harrisburg, PA. I live in Pittsburgh. It's shipping by UPS, not FedEx, although the Watch itself may be different as it's been "Processing for Shipment" since 4pm on 4/21, and I haven't been able to find it through UPS at all.

11. campingsk8er macrumors 6502

That would be awesome actually! I don't have any accessories (well, I do but they aren't shipping till June). But it'd be cool if my watch comes from Harrisburg because I go to Etown College which is about 20 minutes away.

12. segrobja macrumors regular

My cable shipped via UPS out of Harrisburg, shipping to CT. Arriving today.

13. Goldfrapp macrumors 601

Goldfrapp

Something tells me Apple is shipping watches, bands and other accessories from all over the place. Just to confuse us and cause even more pain.

14. campingsk8er macrumors 6502

Don't they know I only have one week of my semester left. I can't deal with any more pain, anxiety and stress.

15. AKRowdy macrumors regular

I ordered a BTO MacBook Pro in the fall and in the same order an Apple TV. Apple TV came UPS while the MacBook was fedexed from China.