Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JIannacone

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
Just got notification about my charging cable being shipped FEDEX from Harrisburg,PA...maybe there are watches here too being shipped FEDEX also?

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 1,079

Jason83

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2014
PA, USA
Well that would be freaking fantastic considering I live in Enola (5 minutes to Harrisburg)! C'mon Apple, shut up and take my money!

gjm87

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2014
Apple has a distribution warehouse in Harrisburg (Middletown) to be exact. Maybe all the east coast watches are being shipped there first. I am 10min from the facility, maybe I will go knock on the door and see if my watch is there.

Jason83

macrumors regular
Sep 30, 2014
PA, USA
Apple has a distribution warehouse in Harrisburg (Middletown) to be exact. Maybe all the east coast watches are being shipped there first. I am 10min from the facility, maybe I will go knock on the door and see if my watch is there.

Interesting... I figured they would have something in Carlisle, but I do know there's a FedEx building right off 283, so possibly some correlation there. I'm getting excited again now, after being stressed for a while lol

JIannacone

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2014
I actually got a notification on my iPhone from the apple store app that it shipped....

omgitscro

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
My charging cable comes in tomorrow from some new company called Lasership.

They're not new. They just handle several shipments on behalf of UPS.

----------

I got an Apple Store app notification that my charging cable has shipped from Harrisburg, PA. I live in Pittsburgh. It's shipping by UPS, not FedEx, although the Watch itself may be different as it's been "Processing for Shipment" since 4pm on 4/21, and I haven't been able to find it through UPS at all.

campingsk8er

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2011
Elizabethtown, PA
Just got notification about my charging cable being shipped FEDEX from Harrisburg,PA...maybe there are watches here too being shipped FEDEX also?

That would be awesome actually! I don't have any accessories (well, I do but they aren't shipping till June). But it'd be cool if my watch comes from Harrisburg because I go to Etown College which is about 20 minutes away.

AKRowdy

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2011
My iPhone 6 came via UPS. But the phone case via FedEx. Maybe they use FedEx for accessories?

I ordered a BTO MacBook Pro in the fall and in the same order an Apple TV. Apple TV came UPS while the MacBook was fedexed from China.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.