Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flopticalcube

macrumors G4
Original poster
Ordered a MB CTO on Black Friday. Shipped at 1:41PM on Nov 27th from the factory at Suzhou. Expedited shipping to Canada says max 6 business days. I put that at 1:41PM today, ignoring timezone differences. According to Fedex it is still about 125 miles away. Assuming they don't make the 1:41PM deadline, what are my chances of getting a shipping refund from Apple? Should I wait until tonight to make sure or can I chance a refund after 1:41PM?

PS I know its a small amount, but I am cheap. :D

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68040
May 18, 2004
they told you 6 business "days" and that's not over until the end of the 6th business day.....1:41pm would only be a partial "business day".....if it doesn't arrive some time today then you can complain

topgunn

macrumors 68000
Nov 5, 2004
Houston
I believe it is 6 business days from the time it clears customs.

Regardless, I have gotten a refund from Apple on my shipping costs for the product arriving a day later than what was guaranteed. It was all pretty pain free.

AppleIntelRock

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2006

Regardless, I have gotten a refund from Apple on my shipping costs for the product arriving a day later than what was guaranteed. It was all pretty pain free.

Same thing happened w/ me.

bearbo

macrumors 68000
Jul 20, 2006

6 days from when the carrier picks it up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.