Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today provided a closer look at what comes in the box with the Vision Pro, which is now available to pre-order in the United States.

Apple-Vision-Pro-Cloth-and-Cover-Feature.jpg

Two notable accessories include a cover for the Vision Pro's front glass, and a polishing cloth with Vision Pro branding. Other accessories are more familiar by now, including the Solo Knit Band, Dual Loop Band, external battery pack, and more.

Alongside the Vision Pro, the following accessories are included in the box:
  • Light Seal
  • Light Seal Cushion (Two Sizes)
  • Solo Knit Band
  • Dual Loop Band
  • Front Cover
  • Battery Pack
  • Polishing Cloth (Vision Pro Branding)
  • 30W USB-C Power Adapter
  • USB‑C Charging Cable
For more details about these accessories, read our previous coverage of what's in the box.

Article Link: Apple Shows What's in Vision Pro Box, Including Special Polishing Cloth

• Haha
Reactions: japanime

cateye

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2011
These comments are certainly bringing out people's best.

Kind of like a diet high in dietary fiber.

I'm sure the hardest thing about being a member of the anointed is suffering the coarse japes of the unbaptized. If they'd only be brought into the light, amirite?

• Love
Reactions: arkitect

cateye

macrumors 6502a
Oct 18, 2011
I wish they had done a ‘box is the travel case’ a la Steam Deck. I understand they need to get their high margin accessory sales in, but I do wish the $3500 first edition had come with the travel case.

Eh, at least it includes the cover for the front glass. I mean, this is Apple we're talking about. The case was always going to be an (expensive) extra, but that you get at least some minor, custom-fit protection in the box is welcome.

UltimateSyn

macrumors 601
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm sure the hardest thing about being a member of the anointed is suffering the coarse japes of the unbaptized. If they'd only be brought into the light, amirite?
There are a bunch of valid criticisms to the Vision Pro. “The new special $399 cloth doesn’t come with its own case???” is not one of them. Everyone should at least engage in some actual discourse rather than doing the like-bait cloth-bashing for 75 consecutive posts.

doelcm82

macrumors 68040
Feb 11, 2012
Florida, USA
The headline was a brilliant use of clickbait. It got me. And everyone else!

Special polishing cloth will also be available as an accessory for only $99
Also I see no mention of the Vision Pro neck brace, maybe coming later.

Special polishing cloth!!!!!!????

Free polishing cloth 👏

Wow, the special polishing cloth! Now that explains the $3,500 price tag!

I mean they come with every tv you buy this isn’t shocking

Is there a special holder included for the special polishing cloth?

Hope that each device will its special branded Polishing Cloth, so no one gets excluded. Collectors will have a field time!

I knew it! I just had a feeling that Vision Pro was getting the 2nd gen Polishing Cloth.

Man, I was on the fence about it… but seeing the cleaning cloth is included totally changed my mind!

Congratulations, everyone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.