Apple Silicone Case alternative?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by applefan12345, Nov 24, 2015.

1. applefan12345, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015

applefan12345 macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

I am looking for an alternative to the Apple silicone case for my iPhone 6s. I love the case except it is very difficult to pull the phone in and our of my jean pockets. It seems to grab on to the cloth more than I like.

I am hoping someone has an alternative recommendation for a case with the following features:

- Relatively Slim design, doesn't cover the bottom of the phone where the jack and speakers are. Similar to the apple silicone case

- A silicone or rubbery material. But less "grippy" than the apple silicone case

- Hard case. Not a a cheap/flimsy "gel" case.

- Black

- Covers the volume/power buttons.

- Not one of the super slip snap on cases​

I have tried scouring amazon but can't seem to find any case that meets these requirements completely.

Any one have any reccomendations?

2. AE14 macrumors 65816

Have you looked at the Rhino Shield play proof? I have the black one and it is not as grippy as the silicone. It's main differences are that the bottom is enclosed, and it has 11.5 feet of drop protection. Its $25 from their website.

evolutivelabs.com

3. m63mia macrumors newbie

m63mia

The evutec carbon fiber case with out the apple cut out is amazing. I don't care much for the one with the cut out but it looks just as slick. It has a great texture and it is super thin. It's price point are high but worth every penny. I switch to that case a lot.
    The one I have doesn't cover the buttons but the one that does unfortunately does cover the bottom.