Apple site shipping estimate

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by antman2x2, Sep 22, 2014.

1. antman2x2 macrumors 6502a

Hey guys! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a pre order in last week so I've been hunting down an iPhone 6. The apple site says only 7-10 days for shipping on the model I want. This isn't as bad as I thought!

in your experiences, is this accurate? Is it actually a month and it just says 7-10 days to encourage ordering?

2. scatterbrain92 macrumors member

I ordered an unlocked 128gb iPhone 6 on the 19th on the Apple site and it said the same.... The order is still processing...

3. chrise2 macrumors 6502

guy at work here ordered 2 iP 6's yesterday and did in store pickup for today. NYC Grand Central.

4. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah I did ATT next.

How dumb is that? My apple store has the phone I want in stock for pickup, but I can't do ATT next and get it from the store :(

5. braintumor macrumors regular

I ordered my contract free iPhone 6 (64gb space-grey) on friday 19 sep with a shipping estimate of 7-10 business days.

I think this time is much better then what I witnessed the years before, when the first month was nearly impossible to get an iPhone unless you have pre-ordered it... Only the 6+ models are very much sold out.

6. ageller macrumors newbie

I ordered a 126GB space grey iPhone 6 on September 14th through Apple.ca, unlocked and without a contract. They gave me the 7-10 shipping estimate and shipped it on Friday (took five business days). I was suppose to get it this Friday, but this morning I checked UPS and it said I'll be getting it on Monday. Not a big deal since it's sooner than the October 3-8 delivery date I originally had.

7. wborisenok macrumors 6502

wborisenok

I ordered a 64GB VZW iPhone 6 in Space Gray on 9/16 and got the 7-10 day shipping window with a delivery window of October 3 - 8. From what I've seen on here, most people with the 7-10 day shipping window are receiving their phones earlier than the delivery dates projected. Hoping to see some action on my order tomorrow!

8. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Awesome, yeah I have 7-10 business day wait as well, and my estimated delivery is the 3rd to the 8th too. Keep me posted on your orders!

9. Bazilemac macrumors regular

is this your first time using next? if it is then just walk into an Apple store and get a 6. Apple can do NEXT in store. you just can't reserve it online through next.

however if you already got a phone through next and wanting to do the early upgrade option then yeah you would have to go through AT&T or order online.

10. antman2x2 thread starter macrumors 6502a

crap i didnt know thaaaatttttt :(