Apple Sliders and SSH

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by macplace10, Nov 18, 2008.

1. macplace10 macrumors newbie

I've installed 'Apple Sliders' from Cydia. When I go into Winterboard and choose the app it changes the slider on the iPhone:)

How do I find the Apple Sliders file in my iPhone using OpenSSH as I would like to change the text on the slider. (update: Found it after powering down, switching phone back on and then changed the text:))

Although I've installed Customize it just does not do anything:confused:, iPhone is on Firmware 2.1

2. iblastoff macrumors 6502

customize and installer are both dead. dont bother with either of them.

3. SimsteR macrumors newbie

See i have just downloaded this as well, and cant get it to work! i mean i see them downloaded in winterboard.. and i clicked the pink one.. haha) then i respringed it, and nothing happens. I cant get anything on my lock screen to change except for the font... is it because i have verizon? (i wanted a beer charging battery on the lockscreen and that wont come up either..
    also ive looked through mannnyyy carrier logos and nothing will change this "verizon" name so far. .. i did get the signal bars to be colorful... but thats about it
    any advise on what to use ?