iPad Pro Apple Smart Keyboard at Best Buy

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by PTVMan, Nov 27, 2015.

1. PTVMan macrumors 6502a

Not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but thought I'd let everyone know that my local Best Buy has 6 Apple Smart Keyboards in stock when I was in the store today. So if you're still looking or waiting try Best Buy.

2. PTVMan thread starter macrumors 6502a

BTW, when I checked Best Buy online for my store it said that store pickup was not available, yet there were 6 on the shelf at the store. So, don't believe what you see on Best Buy's website.

3. goomba478 macrumors regular

This is really true. The website said they didn't have any of the silicone cases in black but I drove half an hour anyhow. They had exactly one left ^_^. No keyboard but I did manage to order one online when it said shipping one business day. Hope they don't cancel like Staples did.

4. bowlman2345 macrumors regular

I have a friend who works there who said that they got a nastygram from corporate for not accurately reporting their availability online.

5. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

I bought another Keyboard / Pencil duo for my cousin at Best Buy today. The second such setup in a month, it's a bit hit and miss but my local store seems to get a steady stream.