Apple Sport Watch with Black Bracelet ?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ApoorvPrem, Mar 16, 2015.

1. ApoorvPrem macrumors regular

ApoorvPrem

2. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

I don't see an option to buy the black SS link bracelet separately.

3. ApoorvPrem thread starter macrumors regular

ApoorvPrem

DAMN it:mad:

4. GmDude66 macrumors 6502

My thoughts exactly!

5. Multiverse223 macrumors regular

I know this isn't the marketplace, but I'd sell the stainless steel space black link bracelet for $500 if anyone would buy it. I love the space black stainless steel, but I don't like the link bracelet. I'd rather just use the black sport, unfortunately Apple decided to be douches and not allow this combination, thus I can't buy the space black stainless unless I could sell the link bracelet for what I'd be paying for it, which would be $500 (standard link bracelet $449+$50 DLC coating up charge that Apple gave it). Assuming I could do that, I'd buy it, but I certainly wouldn't pay $500 for a band I wouldn't use.

By the way, for clarification I added $50 to the space black link bracelet because the regular stainless steel + link bracelet is $999, and the space black + space black link bracelet is $1099, and since both the watch and band have DLC coating, you have to assume they're charging $50 more for the watch, and $50 more for the band.

6. fcortese macrumors demi-god

fcortese

So you want to buy the link bracelet which costs more than the watch itself??? Doesn't make sense to me. Maybe the milanese model. I'm waiting for 3rd party players to show me their wares.