Apple Stickers On Your Car?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mac In School, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Mac In School macrumors 65816

If you've bought anything from Apple, you probably have a handful of those cute little white Apple window stickers lying around.Do you actually put them on your car?

I thought about it once, but then decided it might be an advertisement for thieves to look in my parked car to see if I have an iPod in sight... Which I usually do.

2. vanmacguy macrumors 6502a

I have one in the back window of my mini van. But I don't leave anything in the car let alone in plain view.

Had my MacBook Pro, bag, iPod et al stolen from the car in July so I learned my lesson.

Cheers.

3. greenBabe macrumors newbie

I finally did ... though I probably get more comments from the upside down "if you can read this roll me over" on the windshield :)

And no one's ever broken in looking for my iPod, or iPhone, or MacBook Pro ....

4. thebassoonist macrumors 6502a

thebassoonist

I have one on my car and it looks pretty spiffy! My car has never been stolen nor has anything even been stolen from out of it. I can't imagine why not! It's a hot 1995 Saturn with a rusty body. Everybody wants one!

5. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

There's an old thread with pics of Apple stickers on cars started a few years ago. It's still active, though no one's posted in awhile.

6. Mac In School thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks, iSaint. Looking through all those pics was a lot of fun.

7. LizKat macrumors 68030

LizKat

I like those pics (in the old thread) of the MG B with apple stickers on it :)

Me, I put some apple stickers on my car in the back windows on both sides, and in a zany mood one night i stuck a couple on the lid of a 15" powerbook.

I used to have the colored Apple sticker on one of my cars, a 1980 Datsun B210 hatchback that i got in '84, until around 1991 when the guy that kept welding the linkage said to me girl there ain't nothin' left to weld onto, time to buy another rat. I cried watching it go to the car-crusher with its apple sticker and something like 167k miles on the odometer. Lotta great times in that car!

8. runningman macrumors regular

I haven't because I figured that if I did my daughters would make me put stickers of high school musical and my little ponies in the same windows