apple stickers

pcomac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
what do you do with the apple stickers that comes with MBP?

mmduluth

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2011
You all say don't put them on your car, but what's even douchier than that is putting the apple stickers on your MBP. Yea. I saw someone in Starbucks once that had one on each side of the "real" apple. -_-

Comment

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
what do you do with the apple stickers that comes with MBP?
I have a very large stash of them hiding somewhere.

but with the number of people who object to having them on a car, I think I found a use for them!

Oh, and don't just come with the MBP. They come with almost every Apple product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

DKTacts

macrumors member
May 16, 2010
MD
I can't help but judge people who put them on their cars (as sycophant fanboys) so yeah, I would just throw them away. ;)

Comment

NZed

macrumors 65816
Jan 24, 2011
Canada, Eh?
Put them on your forehead, go to your nearest Apple Store, and yell in front of the store I LOVE APPLE!

Comment

ThirtyThr33

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2011
Boulder, Colorado
Wow for a Mac site I thought people would have done more with them. I put one on my car. Hate me if you want lol I don't care. It's better than those stupid coexist crap on everyone else's. Haha

Comment

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_4 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8K2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I leave them in the boxes or give them away to people who like stickers. I hate stickers, especially on vehicles (I tolerate whatever sticker the car maker pits on them).

People who put stickers all over their cars baffle me.

Comment

ThirtyThr33

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2011
Boulder, Colorado
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_4 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8K2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I leave them in the boxes or give them away to people who like stickers. I hate stickers, especially on vehicles (I tolerate whatever sticker the car maker pits on them).

People who put stickers all over their cars baffle me.
I can tell you're not a teenager driving his first car

Comment

mbp17xxx

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2011
never touched them, stayed inside the box with the manuals.

had lots of them, from ipods, ipad, mbps.

plan to put it in my office laptop, to cover the Dell logo

Comment

ThomasBoss

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2011
I keep everything I have no need for in the box, (even the plastic my MBP was wrapped in LOL :D) if I want to sell it it makes the value a bit higher.

I don't put apple stickers on laptops, I think it makes it look a bit tacky if the colour is not the same (i.e. white logo on black machine) and just ehhh...but don't really care if other people do it.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.