Apple stickers

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Spitroast Panda, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Spitroast Panda macrumors member

Picked up my new white ipod touch a few days ago, and loving it, but was wondering what the 2 apple stickers in the box were for, and are they supplied with every apple product? If so, what do people do with them?

Also, as I have emntioned in other posts on the site, im looking at getting an imac and a mbp/mba, and simply wondered if the safari on my touch is the same as on the mac or is it cut-down at all?

2. teleromeo macrumors 65816

teleromeo

Almost every apple product has two of those stickers in the box since many years. I believe I even have some rainbow apple stickers in a box somewhere.

3. Jaben3421 macrumors regular

I think Safari on a Mac is pretty much the same as the iPod. Just a few changes like the bookmarks & history are separate. Also you have to tell it to do fullscreen unlike the iPod. But other than that, I think it's pretty much the same. But I don't know. I mainly use Google Chrome. :cool:

4. quebec macrumors newbie

quebec

Safari on iOS is a very limited version of the desktop browser. Don't try to decide whether or not you will like Safari on a Mac based on the iOS version. Even Safari on Windows is not as good as the Mac version. Get the Mac, use Safari, it works great.
    And the stickers are packaged with all Apple hardware. Do whatever you like with them. :)