Apple Store 28 Oct - 4 Nov Orders

radiozoop

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2016
Any other late bloomers with this ship date? I know it's early to start a thread (and I apologize if there is already one made) but I thought I get the ball rolling.

My order: 256GB Matte Black IP7+

-R

Reactions: pdxa4

pdxa4

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
I ordered on the 29th.

7 Plus, Matte Black, 256GB, AT&T model. With the iup program...

Hope that we are not waiting 3-4 weeks.

I will be replacing my 6 Plus 128GB model, need the extra speed - storage - and camera improvements.

radiozoop

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2016
Ordered on the 28th.

7 plus, Silver, 32GB from T-Mobile.

Just watching all of the people playing on their phones and wating on my time.

Oh and Go Gators.
Go Gators!

In the stickied apple.com preporder thread there seems to be some movement on orders made on 24 September, and I ordered on the 29th... so hopefully we will move soon!

ChoiceCuts

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
Florida, USA
Go Gators!

In the stickied apple.com preporder thread there seems to be some movement on orders made on 24 September, and I ordered on the 29th... so hopefully we will move soon!
Yeah I noticed those 9/24 orderscoming in, but it discourages me when some preorder people still areon processing or PFS. Just have to be optimistic though.

radiozoop

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2016
Mine went to PFS today! Hopefully ships soon. Anyone have any idea how long it should take to go from PFS->Shipped?

pdxa4

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2008
I picked up a phone at my local Apple store yesterday, so I cancelled my online order after that.

radiozoop

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 3, 2016
Awesome! Glad you got one. Mine just shipped early this morning. Currently awaiting departure from Zheng Zhou.