Apple Store App in Store reserve

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by PCtoMAC1, Sep 16, 2016.

1. PCtoMAC1 macrumors 6502

PCtoMAC1

Is everyone's app saying that in Store pickup is unavailable? My app has said that all day for every watch option.

2. mtlscream macrumors member

mtlscream

I was wondering the same... when this option will be available... I think it's not available yet because stocks are very limited in stores. I have a feeling the option could be activate later this week... or soon.
    I hope so because I don't want to wait 3-5 weeks.

3. frumpy16 macrumors 6502a

frumpy16

Someone said and posted screenshots from the UK with instore pickup today. It might light up for the US shortly.

4. rdavis41 macrumors regular

rdavis41

It's now showing as an option for me whereas yesterday it didn't even show up. I'd imagine pickup possibly becomes available today once in store inventory updates to app.

5. ashley1496 macrumors regular

I hope it updates. I am hoping to snag one today. My preorder says Sept 30th but I fly out that day for two weeks to a place with no Apple stores.

6. SLM9555 macrumors member

I was able to get one this morning and the same store yesterday told me none in stock

7. ashley1496 macrumors regular

What time? Location?

8. LesInSTL macrumors newbie

I saw one available for about 30 minutes at a store about 250 miles away. Been looking about every 15 minutes for the last few hours and that store no longer has one available and there are no stores with any Series 2 Aluminum Black showing as available. Frustrating.

9. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Some are showing available some are out of stock (U.K.)

Attached Files: