Apple Store app

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by r-m, May 21, 2015.

1. r-m, May 21, 2015
    Last edited: May 21, 2015

r-m macrumors 6502a

Apple have finally updated their Apple Store app to include Touch ID support for viewing orders :-D
    It's been frustrating typing in my password every half hour for order status updates... ha

Added support for two-step verification too.

Also noticed the keyboard has changed when it asks for password - just from the darker keyboard to the lighter keyboard.

Attached Files:

2. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

3. AnalogTiger macrumors newbie

AnalogTiger

Earlier this afternoon I opened the Apple store app on my phone to check my watch order status and as I typed in my password I thought to myself that it was about time for Apple to release an update to allow Touch ID to view orders and here are only a few hours later and hey have! woo hoo!

4. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

:eek: every 1/2 hour ??

You do know you will get an email advising you that your "Watch - (guessing with this)" is shipping a full 24 hours before you see any change to the status of your order in the AppleStore.app :)

5. r-m thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ha that was a slight exaggeration, but I was checking a couple of times a day.
    I didn't get such notice for shipment. I got one at 18:40 when it shipped for delivery the following day, but that's too late to arrange my day.
    It was at "preparing for shipment" late that AM when I checked, but I didn't receive any notification for that.

The last email before the "shipped" one, was 10 days prior, to say it was "Processing" with an estimated delivery time of 3 - 5 weeks (3rd June to 16th June) when I placed the order. Of note, the estimated delivery period didn't change, and it actually shipped on the 21st May, which was nice!