iPhone 11 Pro Apple Store availability of iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max this weekend?

Apothacarion

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 6, 2009
USA
Is it ridiculous to think that there would be any stock of these phones at any of the Apple Stores this weekend? I looked online and of course, after I tried them all, all are said to be unavailable. I didn't pre-order because I wanted to check them out first hand before dropping $1k.

rhaezorblue

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Is it ridiculous to think that there would be any stock of these phones at any of the Apple Stores this weekend? I looked online and of course, after I tried them all, all are said to be unavailable. I didn't pre-order because I wanted to check them out first hand before dropping $1k.
Many stores will have stock - it may be a few days (or who knows if they change it) until you can order online and do In Store Pickup again. I called Apple support today, they confirmed my store had stock this afternoon. They can view your local stores inventory before driving all the way over there. Might want to get on the phone tomorrow before you head over

Apothacarion

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 6, 2009
USA
Hey thanks for the reply, I may do that in the morning. My closest store is not exactly close.

soulreaver99

macrumors 68030
Aug 15, 2010
Southern California
My local Apple store in Austin has them in store for online pickup. Availability has actually been consistently good on all models. Of course... I’m skipping this year no matter how tempting it may be. Not worth it for me coming from an Xs Max. More excited about the rumored features coming next year.

frumpy16

macrumors 6502a
Dec 8, 2008
All the local stores in the Chicago area have stock in almost every configuration. They either got really good at making them or the demand was not much.