Apple Store availability these days?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by RedlegsFan, Apr 18, 2012.

1. RedlegsFan macrumors 6502

Picking up another iPad. How is everyone's experiences these days in terms of grabbing one at their local Apple store as opposed to wal mart or a Best Buy?

2. ICEMAN 316 macrumors member

So far from what I've seen there's no shortage here in So Cal. Every Apple store,best buy, target and wal-mart I've been to have plenty of iPads.

3. cdmoore74 macrumors 68020

This is crazy. It feels like people are returning more iPads than Apple sales them. Did this happen with iPad 1 and 2?

4. Dkorda macrumors 6502

Apple store I went to last week had 30 in stock.

5. shadow86 macrumors newbie

None Here!

Here in Northeast PA thiere are none anywhere. I've been calling all of the Walmarts, Taergets, Best Buys and Radio Shacks with 50 miles and nobody has them. The nearest Apple store is 60+ miles and they only have 2 of the one I'm looking for. Between the gas and my car, its a last resort for me and I REALLY Dont want to use a chage card.

Maybe its an omen!
    :D

6. phlydude macrumors regular

phlydude

depends on what kind you are looking for...

Bus loads of people from NYC come down to Delaware to hit our Apple store for the sales tax advantage. There are generally wi-fi models available but every time I looked for a VZ LTE model, no luck unless I wanted to drive to PA (and pay sales tax). I didn't need it that bad so I just ordered it online.

Took 6 days from the day I ordered to ship...(4/13 order, ship 4/19) - expected delivery is 4/25. 12 days from order to expected receipt... within the estimates of 1-2 weeks when ordered (and still showing on the site).

----------

You don't have a checking account with a debit card linked to it?