Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sebbyRIOT

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 19, 2012
It was up for a few moments - I will post screencaps (even though I know people are gonna be like 'OMG LOL FAYKE XXXXX' but why would I fake screenshots when I want an iMac as much as everybody else?)

Reaktor5

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
It came up briefly, 'NEW' badges next to MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac Pro. Nothing for Mac Mini or iMac.

Same for me.
store.png

Reaktor5

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2007
New Hampshire, USA
* Buy a qualifying Mac and receive a $100 Back to School Gift Card, or buy a qualifying iPad and receive a $50 Back to School Gift Card. The Mac or iPad must be purchased from Apple or a participating Apple Authorized Campus Store from June 11, 2012, through September 21, 2012.

My prediction: new iMacs should arrive before the Back to School promotion ends.

leman

macrumors Core
Oct 14, 2008
This is a disgrace... I am very impressed by the new iOS and the redesigned MBP, but at least they should have said something about the iMac.

Anyway, at least the iMac stays as it was. Mac Pro users literally got slapped in the face with their 'upgrade' (still 2 years old tech with a slight speed bump).

Funnily enough 9to5mac were right. I just would never expect Apple to do something like this... :/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.